torsdag den 22. maj 2014

New times

New times


A lot has happened over these 3 years where I havent been blogging regularly. I got a new love in my life for well over a year ago. A Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy named Maggie.We picked her up in Sweden one freezing december day. We had long been searching for that perfect puppy. Perfect for us at least..I have wanted a dog since I was a young child and finaly my dream was about to come true. After we decided on the breed we wanted to enrich our lives with we started searching. At first I found a litter in Jylland, the west of Denmark, where we live in the east. We got singed for the litter and waited and waited for the bitch to give birth. It was a very exiting time while we were waiting. How would the puppy look like? Would there be a girl for us?One night I got a text-message. The bitch had given birth, but something awfull happened. Only one of the puppies from the litter had survived. It was a boy, and we wanted a girl, so we were quite clear that this puppy wasn't the one for us. Though we were dissapointed we kept on looking, this were just supposed to be - and one day, it was 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar