mandag den 26. maj 2014

The first day with Maggie


We had a hard time chosing the name of the puppy, so I simply decided to make her pick. We wrote down our top 4 picks on a paper each. We placed the puppy in the middle and the name she gravitated to we would name her. We had the names "Lulu", "Bella", "Lilo" and Maggie all layn out. She was very quiet at first (maybe thinking?? ;-) ) but then started to move towards "Lulu". All of a sudden she stopped moving and turned around at ran over at the "Maggie"-paper and started sniffing it. Oh well, Maggie it was :-)


Me and my new mom :-) <3


Now my name is Maggie :-)


Are you really my dad? Really? I loooove you!

You are too tall! Come down here and let me kiss you dad :-)

Oh well, I will just climb on top of you to kiss you then

Feels nice this "biting" - I could get used to this ;-)




Oh it makes me so tired chosing my name and stuff 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar